Sienna Guillory Net Worth
Sienna Guillory Net Worth 2019: Sienna Tiggy Guillory is an English actress and former model. She is perhaps best known for her portrayal of Jill Valentine in several entries of the Resident Evil action-horror film series.
- First Name: Sienna
- Middle Name: Tiggy
- Maiden Name: Guillory
- Full Name: Sienna Tiggy Guillory
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 16th March, 1975
- Birthplace: Kettering, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 105lbs (48 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Gresham’s School in Holt, Norfolk
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Helen of Troy, Inkheart and Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Talent Agency: Select Models, Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- Brand Endorsement: Hugo Boss fragrance, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry
- Bust (inches): 34
- Cup Size: B
- Waist (inches): 24
- Hips (inches): 34
- Websites: www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Sienna_Guillory/, www.facebook.com/pages/Sienna-Guillofy-oficial-page/201923209828104, twitter.com/guillorybe, sienna-guillory.com/
- Father: Isaac Guillory
Actress who played Jill Valentine in the Resident Evil films and starred as the title role in the TV series Helen of Troy. In 2019, Sienna Guillory Net Worth is $5 Million. She got married to Enzo Cilenti in 2002. The couple welcomed twins, Valentina and Lucia in 2011. She was also married to Nick Moran from 1997 to 2000.
How Much is Sienna Guillory Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Sienna Guillory Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. She acted alongside Brendan Fraser in the 2008 family fantasy film Inkheart. She had roles in the UK classic Love Actually and the 2006 film Eragon.