Tom Selleck Net Worth
Tom Selleck Net Worth 2019: Thomas William Selleck is an American actor and film producer. He is known for starring as private investigator Thomas Magnum in the television series Magnum, P.I. and as Peter Mitchell in Three Men and a Baby.
- First Name: Tom
- Middle Name: William
- Last Name: Selleck
- Full Name: Thomas William Selleck
- Age: 72 years
- Birthday: 29th January, 1945
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 194lbs (88 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Tall and athletic build, Dyed black hair, mustache and baby blue eyes
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ulysses S. Grant High School, Van Nuys, CA
- University: University of Southern California, Studied acting at The Beverly Hills Playhouse with Milton Katselas
- Profession: Actor, Film producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Thomas Magnum on Magnum, P.I.
- Year(s) Active: 1969–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Ducks Unlimited (2000), Print ads for the National Rifle Association (“I’m the NRA”) (1999), TV commercial for Safeguard soap, TV commercial for AT&T Long Distance (“You will” series) (voice) (1993), TV commercial for Lipton tea (1995-1997), Print ads for Revlon’s Chaz Cologne for men (1979), TV commercial (voiceover) for 1-800-GORVING (October 2003), TV commercial for Chrysler PT Cruiser (2004), TV commercial for MSNBC (voice over) (2004)., TV commercial for Pepsi, Print ads for RJ Reynolds’ Salem 100s cigarettes (1977)., Tv ad voice over for Florida Orange Juice., TV Commercial voice over for NCAA. 2008, TV commercial for Close-up Toothpaste (1970s), TV commercial for Right Guard Anti-Perspirant (1971), (March 2012) TV commercial “The Value of a Home” for Coldwell Banker Real Estate (voiceover)., (April 2014) TV commercial “Where Home Begins” for Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate (voiceover)., (2008) Co-host, with Anthony Robbins, of an infomercial for the “Tony Robbins Ultimate Edge” coaching program. Also appearing are Brooke Burke-Charvet, Serena Williams, Mark Burnett, Brett Ratner, Pat Riley, Donna Karan, Quincy Jones, ‘Tom Terwilliger’, Dan Caldwell and ‘Dana Scott’.
- Websites: www.tomselleck.tv-website.com/, www.nndb.com/people/677/000023608/
- Father: Robert Selleck, real-estate investor; served as a first vice president of Coldwell Banker; portrayed Selleck’s grandfather on Magnum, p.i.; serves Selleck Properties in an advisory capacity
- Mother: Martha Selleck, homemaker
Veteran actor who became known to audiences as Magnum PI and later appeared as Frank Reagan on Blue Bloods . In 2019, Tom Selleck Net Worth is $45 Million. He married his second wife Jillie Mack in 1987, and the couple had a daughter named Hannah the following year.
How Much is Tom Selleck Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tom Selleck Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He became well known for his role in Her Alibi with supermodel Paulina Porizkova . He had a supporting role in Friends as Dr. Richard Burke, a role which earned him a nomination for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series.